Bills of Materials viewer is available under the Company tab
A bill of materials (BOM) is a list of items consumed during a service or consumed to produce a certain quantity of another inventory item. After issuing a BOM, all the components are removed from stock, and the final item (if inventory) is added to stock. You can use recipes to describe the lists of materials used often. An example of using BOM and recipes is 3.1. Tutorial - Bill services that consume inventory Items
Adding a New Bill of Materials
1. Click the New button on the toolbar.
2. Enter information in the text boxes. Use the Tab key to move to the next text box.
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the record.
Editing a Bill of Materials
1. Select a bill of materials in the viewer and click the Edit button on the toolbar. The Bill of Materials Editor opens.
2. Modify the bill of materials details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting a Transfer
1. Select a bill of materials in the viewer and click the Delete button on the toolbar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected bill of materials is deleted.