Banks viewer is available under the Banking tab
A bank is one of banks at which the company has accounts. Each bank can have one or more associated bank accounts.
Adding a Bank
1. Click the New button on the tool bar.
2. Enter information in the text boxes. Use the Tab key to move to the next text box.
3. Click the Save and Close button to save the record.
Editing a Bank
1. Select a bank in the viewer and click the Edit button on the tool bar. The Bank Editor opens.
2. Modify the bank details and click the Save and Close button to update the modifications.
Deleting a Bank
1. Select a bank in the viewer and click the Delete button on the tool bar.
2. Click the Yes button to confirm. The selected bank is deleted.